Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ada

A few weeks back I was holding her and it occured to me, " Frick, I really love this kid." I mean like really, REALLY love her....like you love someone you have known for a long time. Not that I didn't love her before that moment but it's different now in such a wonderful way. Every day is just more wonderful than the one before it and life is so much better with her in it. I could kick myself for waiting so long to have kids.

Tim is over the moon that she can do this. She hasn't rolled over on her own yet.


I LOVE how she is trying to look all foxy hanging out in her Bumbo. It's tough to flirt in a Bumbo, man. That thing is creepy if nothing else.





We took this picture only to prove that she does sleep in her crib. She does it every night, all night long and usually without waking up. We are lucky and we know it. 

1 Lovies:

Diana said...

The picture of Ada in her crib wrapped in the Kiddopotamous and sandwiched between the positioner is EXACTLY how Laura sleeps ...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I love it!