Last week I decided to make a list each day this month of three things I'm thankful for. I invited others to join in and my mother-in-law agreed to play along. Hoorah!
This list si starting to look like 14,000 Things to be Happy About! Good, I love that book!
1. Large play rooms
2. local grocers
3. In aparment laundry
2. My favorite Steve Madden pumps
3. roasted red peppers
1. Taxi cabs
2. snuggling with my husband as we fall to sleep
2. A single seat at the bar
3. Coming home
2. Tricycles with push handles
3. Scented candles
2. Dora. Lord, help me. Yes, I said "Dora".
1. Public library
2. sugar cookies with sprinkles
3. John, may favorite guy at Lavande.
You can play too if you want to - here, by email, twitter, even in your own thoughts only.