1. Doesn't love grow exponentially? I like to think so. Imagine if I love Ada this much already just how much more all that love will grow.
2. I want to see Ada as a big sister. A whole new side of her.
3. We always wanted two. I feel that our family will be complete with two.
4. I want to be pregnant again. I know that sounds crazy to some people. My last pregnancy was hijacked. I'd like to enjoy this one.
5. I loved it so much the first time that I want to do it all again. The tiny baby toes, the toothless wailing, the suck and sigh of breastfeeding, the smell of her head when she was a newborn...ugh. I just love it.
6. I want Ada to have a sibling for many reasons - now and later.
7. We're good people and good parents.
Check it out for hundreds of reasons to have or not have another baby.