Sunday, June 15, 2008

Why is she blogging?

Since we moved to the west coast it is pretty hard to keep in touch with people on the east coast. For example, here I am...I have the day off tomorrow and my man is working the whole night long. It's the perfect time for a long phone conversation with one of my girls or to catch up with the parents. But it's 12:30 am there. Email is cool, but sometimes it takes so long. And let's face it, some people are better at keeping up than others (I am one of the others). Facebook is good too but still not everyone is on it and it has all these funky applications etc.

So blogging -I'll give this a try. At the very least it will help me organize my thoughts a bit. Besides, I'm a bit curious to see what picture of me emerges from this. I'm going to pick colors, and a playlist, post pictures, and try to summarize my life, my thoughts, etc. Stay tuned...