Saturday, September 10, 2011

September Ten on 10

Today really was a lovely day.

Photobucket
6:30 AM
Yes, those are whispy clouds and a blue sky with the sun rising on the right. Could it be that the month of "Faugust" is finally behind us? HOORAY!!

Photobucket
7:30 AM
Morning smoothie with a couple huge handfuls of spinach. Absolutely. I will sneak in something green whenever I can. If you make your own smoothies at home you should try it. I promise you can't taste it at all.



Photobucket
8:30 AM 
Ada and I were in the Goodwill yesterday. When I laid eyes on this little collection I knew it was too good to pass up. I love milk glass. Like, really love it. Take me to an era I am convinced I was a part of in a former life. 
(check out Many Lives, Many Masters by Brian L. Weiss. I couldn't put it down.)

Photobucket
9:30 AM
We met Sarah and Kathi at the park this morning. Sarah was having so much fun pretending to drive the car that she didn't want to get out. So we all got in and played in the car next to the park for about 45 minutes. 

Photobucket
11:00 AM
Back at home pre-nap with Daddy.


Photobucket
12:30 PM 
I got this at Renegade this year. I love it. 

Photobucket
1:30 PM
Up from her nap, post-lunch ice cream cone. 

Photobucket
3:00 PM
We had plans today but Tim is so sick that all we could muster was a trip to Target. Fall is here!! Sweet! My favorite season. 

Photobucket
4:00 PM
In the car, headed home. This bracelet is one of my favorites - another flashback to an era long since passed. 

Photobucket
5:30 PM
It's maybe a little soon for Ada to have a box of 64 crayons but I like them! 

Linking up with the lovely Rebekah. I do love this challenge, Rebekah. What a great task - to spend the day looking for the beautiful moments. I should do this every day. 
ten on ten button

6 Lovies:

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Fabulous pictures!

Mommy Minded said...

She is a doll face. Love all the pictures.

Heather said...

LOVE the photos! You have a great eye and a great subject! (I also love the bracelet!) Yippee for fall!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pics!

Yvette said...

love the no rain no rainbows... too cute and so true!

Judy said...

I love the spinach in smoothies idea - we used to put broccoli and carrots on pizza when the kids were little!!