Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Halloween Was Fun. It Was Also Over 2 Weeks Ago.

My stars!!!

Really.

This year we at last went to get our pumpkins. I feared that we might not get around to carving them but I was wrong - we did it one night after I got home from work. At first, Ada was a little reluctant to dig in but she eventually decided it was safe enough to stick her hands in. She was a mess, the kitchen was a mess. One day I will wish there were toddler messes around the house. My favorite is the little pumpkin seed stuck on her butt - see it?

Photobucket

Cracks me up that she sticks her tongue out in her very serious concentration.I'm pretty sure my Marge did this too.

Photobucket

Tim carved a "fear the beard" pumpkin.

Photobucket


Ok, pumpkins? Check.
Costumes? Check. Well, Ada was covered. Her Grandma Judy bought her a bumble bee costume last year on sale at Carters for, like, 85% off. I remember when it came in the mail. It looked so big! I thought she would never really fit into it. Of course, I was wrong. She totally fit into it.

And maybe I would have dressed up too had I not been working all day long. It's a freaking miracle I made it home in time to go to Belvedere St. I'm grateful for that alone. Courtnay, Steven and Cole picked me up at work and we all headed to out house. We were joined by Moira, Ben, and baby Fiona - her first Halloween!!


 Photobucket

Photobucket
I love it that this is my friend and that my friend is pushing a stroller with her new baby daughter in it. Love it.



Tim and I snuggled our wee bee who was too overwhelmed by all the people.

Photobucket

I ended up trying to take pictures of our wee bee the following day. She is so fast and I am still slowly learning our new camera.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Puppet is spellbound.

Photobucket
This used to be Tim's blanket when he was a wee baby. This girl has a remarkable affinity for all things knit. Makes me think I ought to get crackin' on learning how to crochet.


And then Halloween was over and life went on.

1 Lovies:

Unknown said...

Happy Halloween! I love that Moira took Fiona out on her first Halloween! So cool