Saturday, September 26, 2009

Spontaneous Fun Night

We had a night of great fun with the Taylors! Andrew came by after work yesterday to find me eviscerating a cloth bird I was making (I'll post pictures of my latest crafting when it's done). Tim came home about 20 minutes to a nice "Welcome Home" that included a bottle of his favorite Cremant. We hung around chatting, catching up, and making some plans. Jen got done with work around 8:00, an early night as she was expecting to be in the OR until midnight or so. It was on her way home so she stopped by Burma Superstar and got some takeout - love the Burmese style curry with beef! We opened a bottle of Lionheart 2007 Pinot Noir, which only got 86 points but deserves so much more - it is a great wine.

All the while Ada was a perfect angel. She checked out her new Bumbo - I scored it off of Craigs List earlier that day for $15 (never used, they didn't like the color). She found it a bit perplexing at first, but it's catching on. Then she hung out in the Moby. Then is was time for her bath, a bottle, and sweet dreams. I guess our little lovebug knew that mommy and daddy needed a some adult time :)