Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Nikki. I'm breaking rule number one, I think, because I don't know how to "link" to her. I think she'll forgive me?

The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules to your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each peron you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.


6 random things about me:
1. My left foot is slightly bigger than my right.
2. My need for "alone time" is astronomical.
3. Cleaning my house gives me a sense of control, however false that sense may be.
4. I don't have a favorite movie.
5. I don't like starlight mints after dinner.
6. Whispering in my ear tickles my butt.

Now I have to tag 6 people:
Mariluh
Lauranbrian
May
All in due time
shara
Chrys