Sunday, January 24, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I'll write more later but Iust wanted to get this down before I forgot about it:

This Sunday morning brought one of those beautiful moments that you wish you could capture in a picture to provide a lasting memory. Ada awoke early - we're all still on FL time I guess. Tim got up and changed her, made a bottle, and brought her back to the bed. Tim and I curled toward each other with Ada between us. There we three lay all nestled together under the covers just snuggling against the cold of our old Victorian apartment. Tim held a bottle for Ada and she provided the soundtrack of gently humming "Om". One-by-one, three of the four cats joined us. They are so happy we are finally home. It was one of the sweetest moments of my life.

A trip update complete with pictures will be forthcoming. We had a great time, loved seeing our friends, it was a great meeting for me, and the kicker - we left with one baby and returned with someone different. Seriously, if we blink we might miss Ada's entire childhood!