Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Pad

My first post about our place was very narrative, but the pictures were not so terrific. Plus, we've added some furniture so I retook the pictures.
First, the entry - I had in mind to get a credenza thing so that we could store scarves and umbrellas. I went to the Alemany flea market the other weekend with my friend Moira and found this beauty for $100. No, I'm totally not kidding and it wasn't stolen.

Tim wants the kitchen to be painted blue. I'm doing my best to accommodate his request, but it's hard to do blues without looking all colonial or like a little toddler lives there. I just don't think it's a good color for an Edwardian house. Nevertheless, here are the colors and the one I'm leaning towards. Any thoughts?

Living Room:

Computer/Guest Room:


Study:

Bedroom (still without furniture):

1 Lovies:

Anonymous said...

bottom right blue for the kitchen color.